What are the benefits of Smart Heating?
- It’s centrally managed so adjusting temperatures in separate rooms can be done in a single app
- Having the ability to turn on the heating remotely so it’s toasty when you arrive home
- Turning heating on and off remotely means you can conserve not waste energy
- Have you ever returned from holiday and realised there is no hot water? Never again. Hot water is available whenever you need it with the hot water integration system
- No unsightly thermostats. The system has discreet air and floor probes that won’t interfere with your carefully considered decor
What are the benefits of Smart Cooling?
Smart Cooling provides all the benefits of Smart Heating when used independently but the real magic happens when you have both. The systems don’t fight each other, meaning when Smart Heating is on it automatically turns Smart Cooling off and vice-versa. The systems work in harmony to keep the temperature where you want it and not where a thermostat wants it. The ultimate in precise, flexible control.