What are the Benefits of Smart Lighting?
- No need for multiple banks of switches
- No need to adjust independent dimmers to desired levels repeatedly
- No need to find the right mood lighting for different occasions, they’re all pre-programmed and at your fingertips
Save money on electric bills
- by specifying lights operate at 70% when set to max rather than the full 100% capability
- by turning lights off remotely when not in use
- by having an “All Off” button will turn all the lights off in your home
Which is sometimes called Away Mode, will turn on your lights at random intervals (this feature can also be used with motorised shades) giving the illusion that someone is at home. This can be activated via a Smart Light Switch or via the App that controls your Smart Lighting System.